CDRWIN 10 is concentrated and proven burning power for your CD-, DVD- and / or Blu-ray-writer with a new and modern interface, which offers the most important functions quickly and clearly arranged.
Equipped with a state-of-the-art technology, CDRWin 10 is providing those qualities, which already made the predecessors very successful: reliability, velocity, comprehensive functionality and a straightforwardness that directly leads to success.
Get now with CDRWIN 10 an ideal burning software package for starters and professionals. Now also compatible with Windows 8.
Please consider: CDRWIN 10 is not able to copy audio-CDs, DVD-videos and single audio files with effective DRM-copy protection.
What Can Engelmann CDRWIN 10 do?
Below are some of the features of Engelmann CDRWIN 10:
- Direct copy of data-CDs/DVDs (incl. computer games) and audio-CDs
- Burning and creation of ISO-, BIN- and XMD-images as well as Cue-Files
- Authoring of Orange Book-compatible data-CDs (CD-ROM, CD-ROM/XA) as well as data-DVDs and Blu-ray discs. Also suitable for creation of MP3- and h.264/MPEG-4-CDs/ DVDs & Blu-ray discs
- Automatic setting of the platform-overlapping ISO 9660-file system and the Windows Joliet file system for display of long file names and complex directory structures
- Authoring of Red Book-compatible audio-CDs (CD-DA) in Disc-at-Once-mode with manually adjustable track breaks and CD-Text
- Support of Disc at Once (very important, e.g. for standard-compliant creation of audio-CDs and when copying from CDs/DVDs), Track at Once (important in case data-CDs are to be extended retroactively) and Session at Once (CD-extra)
- Ripping of audio-CDs in MP3/WMA or WAV. Supports the reading of CD-Text, freedb.org and the manual input of title information
- UDF support for burning DVD structures
- freedb-data can be edited and are stored locally in a cache
- Fast or complete deletion of re-writable media
- Caching system for optimization of system configuration and guarantee of safe burning procedure
- Multi-Session support for data discs
- Support of all known blank CD sizes from 21 to 99 minutes length, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R and BD-RW. Overburning of CD-Rs is also possible.
- Support of various techniques for buffer underrun protection, e.g. BurnProof
- Audio- and data projects can be stored and loaded
- Retroactive finalizing of CD/DVDs/Blu-ray discs possible
- Future-proof: automatic support for new burners. More than 1000 burners tested successfully, among others Acer, ACTIMA, AOpen, APACHI, ARTEC, ASUS, BTC, Compaq, CenDyne (Verbatim), Creative Labs, Cyberdrive, CyQ’ve, Delta, DynaTec, Dysan, Freecom, Fujitsu Siemens, Goldstar, Grundig, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Hightech, Hi-Val, Imation, Iomega, JVC, Kodak, LaCie, LG, Lifetec, Lite-On, Media FORM, Medion, Memorex, Mem-Up, Micro Solutions, Microboards of America, MicroNet Technology, Mitsubishi, Mitsumi, Mustek, Nec, Olympus, Optima, OTI, Pacific Digital, Panasonic (Matsushita), Philips, Pinnacle, Pioneer, Plasmon, Plextor, Procom Technology, QPS, R-Quest, Ricoh, Samsung, Sanyo, Smart & Friendly, Sony, Taiyo Yuden, TDK, Teac, Terratec, Tevion; That’s write, Toshiba, Traxdata, Turtle Beach, Waitec, Wearnes, Yamaha and more
- Supports ATAPI-, SCSI-, SATA-, Firewire- and USB-drives
- Includes an ASPI driver for Windows
- Incl. ATIP and ADIP-display
- Incl. sector viewer of discs
- Support for Drag & Drop
What are the system requirements for this software?
- Windows XP(SP3)/Vista/ Windows 7/Windows 8 (both 32- and 64 bit).
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray compatible burner.
- 512MB RAM, 1 GB RAM recommended.
- Pentium processor.
- An MP3-codec cannot be supplied for licence reasons and has already to be installed on the system. Supported are the MP3-codecs of the Windows Media Player 10/11/12 and the freeware LAME (lame_enc.dll).
How To Use Engelmann CDRWIN 10?
Let’s learn how to use Engelmann CDRWIN 10.
Copying A Disk:
If you want to copy a copy into another disk or copy it on the hard drive, just click on the copy disk option on the CDRWIN 10 dashboard. Now put the name of the CD/DVD you want to copy in the reader column, “Select an Image file”. It will ask for the target location. give it the target where you want to copy this disk.
Also Read: Which Is The Best IDE For A Programmer?
It will calculate free space and now click start. The burning process will start, the window should look like this.
Create your Own Data:
In the option of creating your own data, you can create your own disk data and save it.
Click on Create New Data, Now you can put whatever you want in this new compilation. at the end it will ask you for a disk to store this data, insert a disk in your computer and click on the start button. The disk will be created.
Rip Audio CD
Similarly, you can rip an audio CD. The process is same as copying disk. You can rip audio CD to local hard disk as MP3, WAV or WMA. Engelmann CDRWIN 10 also gives you the feature to create and copy audio CDs.
In the settings option you can personalise this software. You can set some default functions and resetting message box. CDRWIN 10 also give you freedom to save these setting on your computer in case your software is deleted.
Creating Video DVD:
In the video option, you can easily record and personalize vedio_ts folder to DVD.
The tools are very dynamic in this bundle. Erase disk tool can wipe whole disk data within seconds. Disk info data gives you the overview of the disk. All the information about that CD/DVD. The tools also gives you a nice sector viewer. You can watch the sectors divided and modify them.
Cost of CDRWIN 10 is 19 Euros.But you can get it from here FREELY.