This article in order to learn how to fix Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found. The Pokémon Company and Niantic has finally released Pokemo Go for both Android and iOS owners. This game is being popular from day to day even though, Pokemon Go is available only in some countries such as United States, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
How to Fix Pokemon GO GPS Signal Not Found
This method has worked for many players who are facing with that issue and I hope that will also work for you.
- Grab your smartphone and power it on.
- Now, from the home screen go to settings.
- Scroll down and find an option named Location, tap on it.
- Then, from there you need to turn on Location and then you should set it in the High accuracy mode.
Keep in mind that compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks. Also, It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Grab your smartphone and from the home screen go to settings.
- Scroll down again and find the About phone option.
- Now, Tap Build number 7 times. After tapping the build number 7 times, you will be notified you are a developer.
- Now, developer options on your Android device will be available in the Settings menu so, go back.
- In the end, go to Developer Options and disable mock locations.
- Have you tried to grant Pokemon Go GPS (Location) permissions. If not, then from the home screen of your you need to go to settings > application manager, scroll down, find Pokemon Go and tap on it. Now, go to the permissions option and if the Location service is not enabled, swipe the toggle to the right side.
If none of the methods above work then here at Techxat are always more than 3 two methods to solve a problem.
- At first, you need to enable the unknown sources option on your phone. This can be found by going Settings > Security or Settings > Applications. Once, unknown sources is enabled you can easily download and install an APK from a third party website which is mentioned above on your device without any restrictions.
- When you’re ready you need to download GPS Essentials, this application will boost your GPS and it will show the strength of your signal.
- Then tap on the compass and make a compass test to verify if the phone is in good condition
If the above solutions don’t fix Pokemon Go GPS Signal not Found, thenbelow we have listed a few more ways which may fix this issue, however I can not guarantee anything.
- Reboot/Restart your Android phone.
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of Pokemon GO.
- Try turning off power saving mode if you have enabled it on. Because the background data will be restricted and it might have effect in your Wi-Fi network.
- Try to use Mobile Data (3/4G) instead of WiFi.
- Enable Airplane mode on your Android phone and after few seconds disable it.
Woowww…Now you’ve learned how to fix Fix Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found on your smartphone.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to use the comments box. We will try to assist you as soon as possible.