Android Bootable Usb Creator
Hey Guys, Today If you Want to Use your Android Phone as Bootable Pendrive, then you are at right place. In this Loot Tech Tricks Guide, We will tell you about how can you create your Android Device as bootable USB Drive and Install windows in your PC easily.
Most of the people already know that we use PC for flash Stock rom in android devices for unbrick device. But Now you can also repair your PC with the help of your android device by convert your android phone to bootable USB with the help of one simple app.
We know, there are some other ways too for Make android phone bootable USB, but believe me this is the one of the best way ever for make android as Bootable USB.
Checkout some of the basic requirements now from below & keep these things ready with you for Burn USB Windows ISO in your Android right now for free.
- Your Android Device Must Be Rooted – How to Root Android without PC
- Rufus For PC – Download Rufus
- DriveDriod App for Android – Download Drive Droid
- USB Cable for Connect Android Device With PC.
- Minimum 4GB Free Space in Memory Card (Required for burn ISO Image)
So these was the some of the basic requirements for make android device bootable. Also have a look at List of the operating system which you can boot in your device with below Guide.
List of Operating System Which you Can boot in your Android With this Guide
- Any Windows Version (XP, 7 or 8 or 10)
- You Can Also burn any Linux ISO in your Android like (Ubuntu, Kali linux etc)
You can Also Download Operating System Directly from DriveDroid app which are Open Source and free to use, see below screenshots for get the idea what this app do..
These was the list of OS which this app supports currently. This app supports to both UEFI & legacy File System. So you don’t need to worry about your PC type.
How to Create Android Phone Bootable USB Drive For Free
- At First, Open This DriveDroid App in your Phone (Link Give in Requirements) And Then Open it, and Grant root permissions.
- After Grant Root Permissions to This app, Simply hit the menu button on this app and then select the option ofCreate Blank Image.
- After that in Next Page, Enter the name of the ISO According to your Size, and Enter the Size of your ISO Image for example windows 8 IMG size is 3500MB then enter 3500 in app, like below screenshot.
Make Sure to Untick Partition Table (MBR) Option
- Then Click on Tick Icon from top right icon and let it create one IMG in your Device. and then Connect your Phone to PC via USB Cable.
- Then Goto main Screen of this app, and click on the new image file which you just Created and select USB Option.
- Now Simply open Rufus from your PC, and Select The options As Described in Below Image.
- Make sure you have selected Device as No Label and then Select ISO Image option and select Image which you want to create bootable. and click on Start button.
- Now Wait for some time and you are done, it will start doing the process and take 10-30 Minutes (Speed Depend on your PC & Data Cable & Memory Card class)
and you are done, Now you have successfully created your android as bootable USB Drive which you can use to install windows in your PC. You can boot windows in your PC by Selecting boot keys from your PC like F2 or DEL.